Australian Internships - Your career starts here
Australian Internships is a private company committed to arranging internships for international University students and young professionals. Our team is committed to extending your skills and educational history, through matching you to a suitable Australian Organization. The purpose of the Australian Internships Program is to provide a unique international training experience, designed for candidates pursuing a career in their chosen field.
- Gain international work experience in your chosen profession.
- Obtain academic credit for your existing studies.
- Develop workplace English skills and an appreciation for Australian work ethics.
- Form alliances with International Companies.
Facts about an internship in Australia
- The Hospitality Internship Program offers internship 6, 9, or 12 month options.
- All internships are award wage based professional training positions.
- Academic Credit may be obtained.
- Internships are available Australia wide - interns must be flexible with destinations.
- The program offers rotational and supervisory roles.
- Position options: Food and Beverage, Housekeeping, Front Office, Cookery.
- Be between the age of 18-30
- A high level of English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS
- 6.0Have an educational background in Hospitality
- Be currently enrolled in a tertiary course, or
- Be a recent graduate within 24 months of course completion
- Prove a genuine interest in the internship program
- A completed Australian Internship application form
- Evidence of payment of the AU$500 application fee
- Current Resume or Curriculum Vitae via email
- Letter of Internships Objectives
- Academic Transcripts
- Evidence of financial support of AU$3000. This may include a copy of a bank statement or a letter of financial support from a family member
- Evidence of medical, accident, travel and personal liability insurance
NOTE: Applications must be submitted 6 months prior to internship commencement.
The Australian Internships Program has been approved by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) for the Special Program Visa 416. Visa processing time can take 4 to 6 weeks depending on the time of the year. Please be aware that we recommend that you do not book your flight until you have received your Visa approval.
Alternative Visas include Working Holiday Visa, Work and Holiday Visa and Skilled Graduate Visa.
Australian Internships can provide all participants completing an Internship with Medical, Accident, Travel and Personal Liability Insurance for the duration of their internship.
Services included in the program
- Individualised service in the form of a one-on-one Internship Program Supervisor
- CV and Letter of Objectives assessment
- Monthly Newsletters
- Regular social functions and one-on-one meetings in major destinations
- 24 hour emergency support
- Visa assessment and guidance
- Individualized Placements.